This Aft Overhead Panel is a highly realistic, 1:1 replica of the B737NG panel. Designed with attention to details and resembling the original with great accuracy, it was created to meet the expectations of the demanding and ambitious Customers.
Located in the upper part of the cockpit, the Aft Overhead Panel controls the navigation systems on the aicraft and handles all the background functions that you shouldn’t worry about during flight. It features remarkable solutions that you won’t find elsewhere. One of them is the one of a kind Flaps Indicator with all segments driven separately. Also included is a realistic IRS display with accurate shape of N/S/W/E letters for latitude and longtitude, as well as decimal dots above and below the displays.
The panel is 100% Plug&Play and ready to use out of the box, so there is absolutely no need for configuration or calibration. No drivers are required – Windows recognizes all simworld hardware like a mouse or a printer and the panels are natively supported by ProSim737. USB port can be switched during operation (no need for using a fixed USB port). All panels and gauges are fully backlit. All switches, annunciators, gauge and pushbuttons are functional unless otherwise noted.
– highly realistic 1:1 scale panels
– actual B737NG fonts
– individual, powder coated, aluminium backplates mounted with DZUS fastener replicas
– solid, aluminium frame
– adjustable backlighting for panels and OXYGEN PRESSURE gauge
– painted and accurately shaped knobs
– Audio Control Panel with working MIC selectors and RX switches
– switchguards on EEC buttons
– highly realistic annunciators and decals
– solid, aluminium, powder coated frame and back cover with M6 screws allows easy installation in a cockpit structure (threaded holes)
– no dummy switches
– power supply, USB cable
– assembled and tested – ready for a flight
Features unique to simworld Aft Overhead Panel:
– working, backlit (pointer and faceplate) OXYGEN PRESSURE gauge powered by a stepper motor for smooth movement
– realistic IRS display with accurate shape of N/S/W/E letters for latitude and longtitude, decimal dots above and below the displays
– working and backlit IRS keypad
– working CUE lights: ENT and CLR
– fully functional LE DEVICES panel (all segments driven separately)
– 100% Plug and Play: ProSim737 (natively supported), PMDG
Dimensions: 670 x 362 x 125 mm (W x H x D), shipping weight: 14 kg