The Main Instruments Panel is the centerpiece of a B737 cockpit. It allows the crew to observe many of the flight parameters, control the Landing Gear, navigate the airplane and land it safely.
This panel defines the cockpit – the unique shape of the glareshield immediately tells the viewer that a large passenger plane is in the room. The MIP creates the unique silhouette of the cockpit and establishes a firm border for the simulation space.
CAN technology is used for communication between the panels and modules in the simulator and the computer controlling them. A CAN bus provides stable operation and optimizes computer’s load. This industrial standard has been developed to function in electrically noisy environments and is widely used in aviation, automotive and maritime idustries.
There is absolutely no need for configuration or calibration. The panel is 100% Plug&Play and ready to use out of the box. No drivers required – Windows recognizes all simworld hardware like a mouse or a printer. USB port can be even changed during operation (no need for using a fixed USB port). All panels and gauges are fully backlit.
– highly realistic 1:1 scale panels
– separate aluminium backplates mounted with screws and washers to give realistic look
– real Boeing fonts, different fonts on specific panels (like on a real B737NG)
– sturdy, aluminium frame, stand, glareshield and back cover
– painted knobs
– all LCD screens included – 2 chronographs, CPT & F/O inboard and outboard DUs, Upper EICAS
– dual color annunciators on AFDS panels (red/amber)
– adjustable brightness for each Display Unit
– realistic FUEL FLOW switch with locking lever mechanism
– highly realistic annunciators
– spring loaded, locking in all positions realistic metal landing gear lever
– no dummy switches
– power supply, USB cable
– assembled and tested – no additional purchases necessary, the panel is ready for a flight
– video requirements: 5 outputs with support for the following resolutions: 480×640 (2), 1360×768 (2), 1366×768 (1)
Details you will not find elsewhere:
– CAN BUS
– fully working, independent CPT & F/O chronograph panels available in two models – unique on the market
– realistic glarewings’ shape with optional CLOCK/MIC panels
– Sixpacks with recall function, Fire Warning and Master Caution switches
– adjustable Main Panel background (flood) lights built-in in Glarewings and Glareshield
– working, fully backlit (pointer and colored faceplate) BRAKE PRESSURE gauge powered by a stepper motor
– working, fully backlit (pointers and faceplate) FLAPS POSITION gauge powered by stepper motors
– adjustable backlighting for panels and gauges backlighting – independent for CPT & Center and F/O panels just like on a real B737NG – unique on the market
– dual potentiometers on a Lower Main Panel – unique on the market
– realistic SPD REF and N1 SET dual switches spring loaded to center position just like on a real B737NG
– optional annunciators available: CABIN ALTITUDE, TAKEOFF CONFIG, FLAP LOAD RELIEF
– 100% Plug and Play: ProSim737 (natively supported), PMDG
As the only vendor we offer full flexibility in configuration. You can customize your panel with various options such as optional annunciators, custom SELCAL placard with your own callsign/tailnumber and glarewings’ panels. We also offer an extended GPWS panel with RAAS support.
Mode Control Panel, EFIS Panels, CDU Bay and CDU Panels are not included and available as additional products.
Dimensions: 1515 x 1080 x 580 mm (W x H x D)
Shipping weight: 1 x pallet ca. 65kg, size: 1640 x 690 x 890 mm (L x W x H)